Composite Doors are the newest type of Door to be used in homes, made up from a variety of materials, including wood, insulation foam and GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastic).
The Benefit of Composite Doors…
Composite doors are ever increasing in popularity and with their wide range of advantages, it’s easy to see why.
Here are some of the main benefits:
- Provides a safe, sturdy and robust entrance to your home. The structure of composite doors makes them the most secure option for your home.
- An insulating option which will help reduce heat loss from your home in winter and heat gain in summer. Composite doors are an energy efficient choice.
- Low maintenance. Unlike hardwood doors, composites require very little upkeep. Simply wipe down the door with a damp cloth and oil the hinges to keep it in top condition.
- They look Great! With realistic woodgrain finishes, a wide variety of possible colours and the option for glasswork inserts, there really is something to suit everyone.
- They are strong and resistant to wear and tear. You don’t have to worry about your door warping, chipping, scratching, rotting or discolouring with a composite.
- They are long-lasting making them great value for money. You can expect a composite door to have a lifespan of around 30-35 years.